Registered - FREE
- Headlines – access our latest news stories
- Careers – dedicated content and insight to help you make the most of your current role
- Newsletters – breaking news, commentary and analysis straight into your inbox every month.
- All the benefits of registered, plus:
- All Premium online content – including interviews, opinions and analysis
- Vacancies – find your next career opportunity on our website
Premium Digital + Print
- All the benefits of Premium Digital, plus
- Quarterly printed edition delivered to you
- Event flyers and programmes included
- All the benefits of Premium Digital plus:
- Volume discounts – bespoke pricing for all corporate accounts
- Quarterly print edition for your firm
If you have any queries or are interested in purchasing a corporate subscription, please contact us at email@example.com If your firm already has a corporate subscription, you must register using your business email address to be able to access our premium content.
*The Balkan Lawyer quarterly print edition and other additional services you might need to be provided and customised to your area or field of business are add-ons to the corporate subscription product, and therefore incur additional costs. You can visit our portfolio information on About Us page and choose the packages that serve you and your business promotion the best.
For individual subscriptions to our magazine please refer to the subscription page and register with your details. Please note that subscription to the magazine is a separate service than the packages on the portfolio. While the magazine subscription is a passive service which you might use as a lawyer to stay informed, the services through the packages are a very active, direct way of getting involved into promoting, advertising and other activities.
For more information on our services please refer to the About Us page and if you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
After you register on our magazine, as a subscriber, you will be sent an e-mail confirming your subscription and the log in details. By subscribing, you consent to be informed about issues, opinions, publications, promotional materials, events, awards and other related to the content materials. To cancel the subscription or to suspend it temporarily, you must send us an email at email@example.com
We look forward to having you as a new subscriber of our Magazine
Your editorial team
THE BALKAN LAWYER